keith eite

 
Helpful votes received on reviews: 67% (8 of 12)
 

Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 205,977 - Total Helpful Votes: 8 of 12
The Second Ship (The Rho Agenda Book 1) by Richard Phillips
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars this is a great read, 15 Aug 2014
this is a great read the good news is there are 3 books in the series if books 2 & 3 are as readable as the first I will be well pleased.
Richard Phillips writes in easy to take in way if you get my drift.
Exustar 71035 Road Cycling Shoes black Size:39 Exustar
Nice looking shoes great fit (this is always a gamble when buying online) arrived as promised, seem to be holding up well to the wet weather we have been experiencing.
The Nelson Touch (Ark Royal Book 2) by Christopher Nuttall
The Nelson Touch (Ark Royal Book 2) by Christopher Nuttall
Hi OK read- if you jump all the non action bits which is approx 85% of the story leaving 15% as a good read, the author draggs the story out with a lot of non action such as a future Royal to the Throne flying around in a starfighter bit of romance and other stuff . Pity because I like the way the author writes but like I stated bit to much non action.