Helpful votes received on reviews: 88% (30 of 34)


Top Reviewer Ranking: 543,069 - Total Helpful Votes: 30 of 34
Childrens nightlight Turtle LED star galaxy projec&hellip by Ansmann
30 of 34 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product, 8 Mar 2013
Be very careful with this product - it nearly caught on fire in my son's nursery. Thankfully my son woke up and I went to check on him and could smell burning. The lights had gone out on the projector, it was red hot and the battery cases had started to melt. I will be contacting the manufacturer.

Wish List