1. Blast Off 8/10 - Perfect starting song, gives you a good idea of the style of the album.
2. She's Hit 9/10 - Throbbing, sexual, grinding, gets you real, real down...
3. Dead Joe 9/10 - A car crash is turned into a frantic, fast pile up of noise and percussion.
4. The Dim Locator 9/10 - Starts off calm and almost melodic, but, halfway through, the guitars fracture and everything explodes.
5. Hamlet (Pow, Pow, Pow) 7/10 - A bit bland, but contains the classic "WHERE FOR ART THOU, BABYFACE?!"
6. Several Sins - 8/10 - More Bad Seeds-esque. Tense and melodic.
7. Big-Jesus-Trash-Can 10/10 - Rabid psychosis meets with a halting… Read more