10 of 12 people found the following review helpful
This plug is a waste of time. Also makes a small clicking noise every couple of seconds, which makes it irritating in a bedroom at night. Has made no difference to the mice and have found droppings very near the plug.
9 of 12 people found the following review helpful
I have tried this in various locations in my flat but caught nothing.
I had no problems with fitting the batteries and the unit charges with the light and buzzing noise described on the side.
I have tried using peanut butter and rolos as bait (separately) but not had any take. I have found droppings very close to the trap.
I have resorted to using little nippers (where rolo as bait has worked) in combination with poison from the local authority pest control unit, after months of stuffing holes with wire wool and expanding foam, and trying ultrasonic and ultrasonic/electromagnetic plugs to no avail.
I understand some of the comments about the… Read more
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
I use this with an iPod touch and am pretty happy with it.
- Comparitively cheap for dock, charger and remote
- Works great for connecting iPod to hifi
- Remote works with iPod touch including changing albums, tracks and volume
- Video out does not work from composite out with ipod touch (haven't tried from s video as don't have a cable). Not major for me as mainly bought as an audio dock.
- No included dock adapter for ipod touch, therefore have to use the white one that came with the ipod touch (looks a bit odd with black dock)
- No standby mode as far as I can see. Blue light remains on front regardless of… Read more