1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
I have bought several pre-natal DVDs/books, and this is my favorite because:
- I love the fact it has 2 workouts: a light one for the days when you are really tired and you need to relax; a more strenous one that really helps you build your strength but without overdoing it
- I felt this DVD really worked the areas I needed and that were sore or stiff because of my pregancy
- You can see it over and over again and you can still look at Tara after the 100th time you play this DVD
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
This is my favorite post-natal exercise DVD because:
- The workout is great, you feel you are working the right muscles
- It's only 15 mins (as a mother of twins this really helps me keep the discipline of exercising regularly)
- I love the fact that it has 3 progressions which allows you to start slow and build up your strength before you move to a more strenous routine
- It's fun! You can see Erin over and over again and you still don't get fed up with her
I strongly advice it to all the moms out there trying to regain their shape and strength!
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
I just had twins (my first children). This book really helped me learn how to effectively breastfeed, and also gives lots of other useful advice on how to manage household tasks, getting enough sleep, and other mothering tasks. I found it a life saver. Breastfeeding is tough in the beginning, and you are prone to have more problems like plugged ducts, etc. With the advice found in this book I was able to solve such problems quite quickly before they became serious.
I also find the tone quite positive and encouraging. At times of despair, just by reading in the book "do what you can for today and don't feel guilty about it" helped me get through the day.
The author, as part of the… Read more