Read the specifications carefully, there's a lot that this watch could do that it doesn't.
I bought this at a reduced price, my local running shop had the non GPS Marathon for the same price, so I figured it was the same, but with GPS, it probably does less.
What it does:
1) Tells the time, time can be set by the GPs signal, so that's good.
2) Stopwatch with 30 lap/split memory
3) charges off a USB socket.
4) Records distance from GPS
5) Displays time, pace, distance, speed, calories (nobody needs this)
6) Records 5 runs
7) Has alarms
8) Two time zones
9) Auto lap
What it doesn't do that you might have… Read more