2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
DO NOT BUY THIS CHARGER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE
, 14 May 2012
WARNING - DO NOT BUY THIS CHARGER
You may say "Hey, with all these bad reviews around, why did you buy it". Well I didn't - a friend gave me the charger as it didn't fit his iPhone with his case on, and so he passed it down to me. I had been using it for around 6 weeks with no issues, until the other morning, when my friend plugged his iPhone into it. What followed was a huge popping noise, a puff of black smoke and this charger literally being blown out of the socket across the room, case now cracked open. What's left are these charred remains, picture here: [...]
Luckily, nothing caught fire this time, but it so so easily could have. Be warned.