Don't expect too much, and you won't be disappointed.
First off, the plus-es:
* Light and compact, therefore extremely portable.
* Very, very easy to use
* A nice range of options for changing video quality and suchlike.
* Get it at the right time, and you get it for a very cheap price
Sadly though, the negatives:
* Light is all very well, but it is extremely sensitive to movement. Expect a large percentage of your shots on camera and film to be blurry or shaky.
* The main button for shutter/start or stop video is right in the middle of the device, which means you have to move a hand that should be helping stabilise it to take the… Read more