6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
The material is really cheap but the biggest issue was that the pockets came unstitched the fist time I put my hands in them!! Very poorly finished garment.
2 of 5 people found the following review helpful
My god. Admittedly I am about to berate a game I did not finish - but the reason I did not finish was that it was totally unplayable. What could have been a good story was lost in an awful gaming experience. The main issues were:
- walking sherlock around was a horrible, disorienting experience. As you walk down a street every few seconds the camera angle changes followed by a small lag before the directional controls change accordingly. One minute you are going forward looking at sherlock from the back the next you are going backward looking at sherlock from the front. Nightmare!!!
- the voice acting is hysterically bad.
- searching for clues is too… Read more
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
This is a brilliant 3rd player RPG - no doubt about it. It plays like oblivion with the combat being more like fable combat. THere's plenty of questing and dungeons and shopping and chatting to random NPC's just like all the best RPG's.
1. The graphics are lovely, so is the sound track and voice acting.
2. The story is great It will have you hooked very quickly.
3. True explorers are rewarded, there is much to find for those who are not just battering through asap.
4. Shopping and equipping your character is fun.
5. The game is huge and there are over 100 hours of game play in it.
6. You get to turn into a Dragon and fly about. It… Read more