I used this to extend Wi-Fi for my Virgin Media Superhub. Set up was surprisingly easy, 10 minutes after opening the box I had it working.
For anyone else with a Virgin Media Superhub, here's what I did:
* Plug in the extender between your Superhub and the part of the house where you want to extend the WiFi signal to.
* Press the button on the extender labelled WPS.
* Walk to your Virgin Superhub. The lit up Virgin logo, that's actually a button. Press it.
* Walk to the part of the house you wanted to extend Wi-Fi signal to.
* Connect computers and devices in that area to the new Wi-Fi connection called: [your usual Wi-Fi connection]_2EXT… Read more