31 of 34 people found the following review helpful
1. Sound quality. Highs are crisp, but not too bright; mids are good; bass is punchy and tight. It is difficult to find *better* sounding headphones in this price segment.
2. Build. They are very solidly built and ergonomics are great. There is no complex suspending system, so there is nothing to break.
3. Very comfortable. These are over the ears (as opposed to on-ears) headphones, so there is no unpleasant pressure. The new ear pads are very soft, and the headband is enveloped in the same soft material.
4. Portability. Both cups rotate horizontally 180°, and they fold vertically, to make the headphone's dimensions quite small and portable-friendly. The supplied… Read more
17 of 18 people found the following review helpful
With the boom in smartphone production the need for quality Bluetooth headphones has increased dramatically. All the big producers of headphones have started to offer quality models in the upper price segment: Sony MDR1RBT, Philips Fidelio M1BTBL, AKG K845 to just name a few. So how does Sony's flagship Bluetooth model fare in this segment?
1. Sony MDR1RBT look splendid. They are also very light.
2. Bluetooth connectivity works like a charm. Once switched on the headphones will try and retry to connect until successful (most Bluetooth gear will only try once).
3. Sound quality is superior if you compare it to other Bluetooth models (for example: Philips… Read more
9 of 11 people found the following review helpful
1. Good looks. The combination of a black outer shell and white inside of the headband is eye-catching.
2. I was initially concerned that the white parts may become visibly dirty over time, but they are a combination of white plastic and another durable material.
3. The microphone for calls is good and generally no problems should be expected. You may need to speak up at times though.
4. Ear pads are soft and block a good amount of outside noise.
5. Battery life is good.
6. The size of these is exactly right - you will not be getting any strange looks if you walk around with them in the street.
7. Bluetooth reception is really good -… Read more