1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Lightning fast, solidly built beast of a desktop PC. Everything works perfectly.
Based on my experience, I would defnitely recommend VIBOX computers.
Honest, warts and all account of life in the SAS.
Reveals the human side of the SAS - failings as well as courage - more so than any other similar book I have read.
Felt there was a little too much detail in some parts - slows down the flow of the book.
A bit too much focus on having a dig at other SAS authors for supposedly embellishing their stories.
22 of 24 people found the following review helpful
This is a typical Dan Brown formula book:
- A sprinkling of ancient prophey/conspiracy on which to hang the whole book on - Nostradamus prophecies
- One secret society - Corpus Maledictus
- One invincible baddie with some unusual physical disfigurement - (clotted eyes!?!)
- One silly chase around a country's historical monuments - France
- And a bit of info about gypsies to pad the whole thing out
Hey presto you have the Nostradamus Prophecies! And it isn't even cooked very well.
The characters have the depth of an ant's swimming pool and what I find particularly silly is the way they suddenly change character… Read more