1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
1. The production of my environment - simple 'dark' beat, old skool kano
2. London Town - deep tune!! Kano at his best & very possibly his nxt release.
3. Buss it up - quick beat & great collaboration with Vybz Kartel
4. Bad Boy - doesn't stand out on da album & definitely not ur usual kano but all da same its a good tune
5. Fightin' the nation - slow beat but lyrically amazin from kano.. tells it how it is.
6. Feel Free (feat. damon albarn) - another different sound from kano & it really works..
7. Sleep tight - slow, heart felt song by kano & 1 to fall asleep to! A hidden gem on da album!
8. This is the girl - I… Read more
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
I knew from the start that this album would be on a different level to any other K. West album or any other Rap/Hip-Hop album for that matter but this album has really blown my expectations out the window.
This album is incomparable to anything else. Kanye has a completely individual style and the fact that people find the whole `album war' with Fiddy interesting just annoys me, the phrase `same old same old' springs to mind when people talk about `Curtis'. Don't get me wrong, I love 50 Cent's new album but `Curtis' could so easily be considered as just another `Get Rich Or Die Tryin'.
Both `The College Dropout' and `Late Registration' are totally unique albums and… Read more