This monitor is only 1080p resolution in the vertical plane. This resolution is a touch grainy in this size of monitor. This is ok for some people but for serious work in this size of monitor I would recommend spending an extra £50 and going for the 2412 which is 1920x1200 resolution. You will notice the difference.
As a monitor for gaming etc, it is fairly good but there are a few rogue ones about that a a bit iffy straight out of the box (backlight bleeding etc).
For serious CAD / photo work and a generally better resolution the 2412 is a much better monitor.
It's a splitter cable. It plugs in to the power supply on my PC and connects to the two Sata devices as I needed. The seller delivered promptly and worked as required.
It's just a lead!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
* Clear bright picture
* Easily adjustable settings
* HDMI / VGA / DVI inputs
* Adjustable height and tilt
* Rotates through 90° if you want portrait orientation
* Looks good
* None that I have found
* I don't use 1080p video so can't comment on scaling. Ditto my PC is connected to a decent set of speakers already so I don't use the audio jack provided on the rear.
* Delivered promptly
* Easy to set up
* Very clear picture
* Works very well for what I need (CAD, photo and report editing)