To be clear, these were replacing some lost GOJI TINCHY Stryder In-ear Headphones, which were around £40 but available for about £30 now. By comparison the bass is not quite as beefy as those, but the all round sound is excellent and the bass is good, considering these cost just £10 at time of purchase they should be considered an absolute steal. Highly recommended for casual use, if you want huge bass, the Goji's were brilliant and served me well when jogging. Can't comment on these for jogging yet as I have only just received them but they seem a good fit.
Amazon delivery was lightning quick as usual.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
There is no mistaking the book IS short, however - what it contains was a delight to read.
I could almost hear the passages being read out over a museum speaker system in my head and perhaps this was how it was intended to be.
Would most definitely purchase an expanded edition.
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
Worked fine when I got it, but the features should read like:
- Super easily blocked up by dust and fur
- Sounds like a plane taking off to the point your ears are ringing after using it
- Ironically, weighs more than a jumbo jet
- New Square clunky design, topples over backwards in a breath
- Did we mention its constantly clogged up
- Regurgitates dust evenly throughout your entire room
Basically, its everything a vacuum shouldn't be, but I didn't get it from Amazon, just can't review it on the site I got it from any more.
Next time I think I'll stick to the guy with the balls.