This worked perfectly for months (although we didn't get the colour we ordered!) & we were very happy with it. It was sadly murdered by a toddler after a few months of perfect service. I will be buying another, as they are so useful- there's no need to touch the bin so no nasty germ contamination or sticky bin lids and even my moggies couldn't work out how to get into it!
They are good quality and very useful. We kept getting mould growth because the toothbrushes were improperly dried. In conclusion the product is good, very handy for keeping a toothbrush out of harms way when travelling but needs to be used with caution- Make certain you brush is dry before leaving it in the holder as mould will grow.
I use white vinegar to sanitize the holder and kill the mould.)
It's a goodly water bowl sure enough, and the pets use it all the time without complaining. It does tip, but only when kicked by hyperactive children who have no idea how to look where they are going when speeding round the house.
It's also been a source of amusement as one of our kittens regularly gets into a fight with himself (the refection of himself at least) inside the bowl and a couple of the others place their paw on the top of the water because the reflective surface makes it very difficult to see where the top of the water is- this caused much sneezing and snorting before they worked out a system (using their paw to gauge where the water is.)