1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
My girlfriend is out of town and I am taking time away from porn to write this review. That's already as sincere as praise gets.
If you're reading this review then I hope you started by reading Zephyr: Phase One and are now considering Phase Two. If not go and read it. Trust me, it's a treat. For those debating buying Phase Two: do it. It follows on directly from the end of Phase One, is just as much fun and the writing has improved. The author had a few run-on sentences and sentences that started going somewhere then wandered off along the way in Phase One. He's stopped that. It's fast paced, exciting and delightfully self-aware. It's less than two pounds. Do you really need a… Read more
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
What you need to know:
* Great rollercoaster pacing draws you through the book.
* Deep plot with a mystery to solve and plenty of twists to throw you.
* Engaging characters who seem down to earth and not exaggerated.
* Elements of magic and the supernatural that blend into the story well.
* Occasional use of expostion when dialogue would have made more sense and added flavour.
* Too little explanation: Despite the protaganist being new to the supernatural and having a wise mentor almost nothing is explained. What is magic? What are ghosts? This made it hard to solve the mystery myself, which I love to… Read more