This book is a clear, cohesive, and concise guide to guitar soloing.
It covers: Pentatonic Scale Applications; Pentatonic Variations; Blues Scale Applications and Pentatonic Substitution; Major and Minor Scale Soloing; Modes and Chord/Scale Relationships; Other Scales and Modes, Arpeggios, and Chromaticism; and, finally, applying what you've learned in the Jam Tracks and Soloing Suggestions chapter.
Each section contains very clear scale diagrams, as well as stave and tab notation for some useful licks and a "set piece" to play along to the accompanying CD (which includes a demo as well as the backing track).
The course has a logical structure, and the… Read more
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful
- Gives good but subtle coverage
- Does not waste foundation by absorbing it
- Easy to wash
- Soft bristles
- Seems robust
- Stands up on its base
- Excellent value for money
- Great tutorials for using it online
- Small size makes it ideal for reaching corners of eyes etc
- White bristles stain a bit with long-wear foundation, even though brush is clean
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Unfortunately the other reviewer on this page had a bad experience with the previous product description (which has since been changed) not the product itself. I can safely say after months of use that this is a lovely watch! It keeps time well, the mother of pearl face is lovely, the bracelet has lasted well and it accepts beads for lots of different charm bracelets so it's very cost-effective to make it match your outfits and any other jewellery you'll be wearing.
My only reservations are:
1) I'm concerned that the screw-threaded ends which you undo to add more beads may wear down over time (although mine are still fine);
2) It was initially very difficult to get the… Read more