5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
Very happy with this. Seems fairly stable - hasn't fallen over yet! Saves some space, makes things look a bit neater. Has a huge amount of sockets! What more could you want from an extension socket?
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
If you have a etrex legend hcx (or vista hcx I believe) then just buy this to mount it to your bike. You will also need the bit for your GPS that should have come with it.
- Allows mounting to bike
- Comes with a couple of variable thickness rubber tapes for mounting to different size handlebars
- GPS doesn't fit as snugly as it could, and rattles a little (even on roads). I don't find this annoying unless things are particularly bumpy. However I intend to pack it with some tape to get rid of this anyway
- Handlebar mount design is basic - will need to unscrew to take off. I would prefer something quick release
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful
For the price this GPS is brilliant. I bought it for cycling and it has made working out and following long routes a pleasure
- Really cheap compared to more modern competitors
- Has most of the functionality of more recent models
- Good colour screen
- Awesome battery life (25hrs), and when it runs out you can just pop in some more AA's!
- Autorouting seems good as far as I have used it (though probably not as good as a car gps in terms of route recalculation etc.)
- Lots of excellent functionality in it (love the trip computer, so many stats to look at!)
- Screen updates for the map could be quicker. When browsing the map the… Read more