2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
... which is just what you want from a good kitchen knife.
Nice handle, good size overall and not as horribly expensive as some of the other ceramic knives on the market.
0 of 2 people found the following review helpful
, 26 July 2010
A gorgeous little toy. Beautifully crafted and painted.
My son who is 2 and all about planes, trains and automobiles really enjoys playing with this toy. I'd say he spends on average a good half hour playing with it at least several times a week.
I think the constructive nature of it appeals to him. He loves putting the layers together and slotting the fruit back into the holes. He really enjoys making cakes for people and using them in conjunction with his tea set. The cakes are a very good size to go with all the little tea sets I've seen on the market.
Like all small toys it is easy to lose the small parts and several months down the line a couple of… Read more
21 of 23 people found the following review helpful
10 reasons to buy this book (in no particular order):
1. The recipes are all very tasty*
2. The recipes are easy to make
3. The portion sizes are generous but not ridiculous
4. Fay doesn't add alcohol to any of her recipes (unlike other 'family' chefs)
5. Minimal washing-up afterwards i.e. you are not left to clearing up 10 pans and 40 utensils by the end of the night.
6. She provides pictures with all her recipes (don't laugh but I like to know what I'm aiming for aesthetically if nothing else)
7. She tells you how to make the recipes baby and toddler friendly
8. The preparation and cooking times are actually accurate
9. The intros are… Read more