This device proved to be very useful in finding the optimum position for placing an indoor aerial in the roof and also for determining the signal loss I was experiencing in the coax cables leading to the television.
The item is light which is good when getting into awkward positions to adjust an aerial, but it would benefit from having an optional clip on the back which could leave both hands free when needed. The main problem I encountered was that the LEDs were not shielded from each other inside the case and consequently it was difficult to tell sometimes how many LEDs were lit. I am not certain if the instrument is supposed to display partially lit LEDs, but often they looked… Read more
The dish looks nice and appears well made, but has problems:
1. The main problem is that it does not hold to the wall for long. After looking at other reviews, I thought maybe the surface was not right or the suction cup had not been pressed hard enough before hinging down the tray to apply the suction. However, although the tiles are very smooth and shiny, I wet the surface first and press hard, the tray does not stay on for more that 2 or 3 days. It usually detaches in the night with a crash as the soap and tray hit the wash basin!
2. When applying it to the wall with the tray raised, it is not easy to position it in a way so that the tray will be level when it is hinged… Read more
I bought this printer to replace my aging Epson Stylus C600 whose black ink jets had passed their best. I wanted a small light printer for printing letters etc. as I already have a large Epson printer with scanner for doing the more demanding tasks. For this general purpose work I find the printer very suitable and would recommend it.
* Itís cheap,
* It has a small footprint,
* Itís light,
* It could serve as a portable printer
* It has acceptable print quality,
* The ink cartridges for black, cyan, yellow and magenta are available separately.
ē It has no Bluetooth or WiFi connectivity built in. It can be used with… Read more