2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
This album is better than you think...
1. Candy Shop - An unimpressive opener. This is M's fave track on the album. Huh. The chorus is cool but the lyrics are awful. 6/10
2. 4 minutes - Yes, this is quite good! This is M doing RnB and succeeding. I like it. 10/10
3. Give it To Me - This is okaaaay. It is thumpin and driving, but a little soulless at the same time. I don't think Pharell suits M. 7/10
4. Heartbeat - Saying that, Heartbeat is the standout track in the album, about feeling music in your blood. Again the lyrics are a little clunky, but the whole feel of the song is brilliant. 10/10
5. Miles Away - Great pop song! 10/10… Read more
This is one of thegreatest M albums! Here is my review:
1. Hung Up - Abba sampling pop joy. Fun. 7/10
2. Get Together - Brilliant song, should have been the second single, much better than Sorry! Really fun and dancey with nice lyrics too. 10/10
3. Sorry - OOOh, Guy has obviously annoyed her. M has been wrong and is P'd OFF! The video was filmed in a roller disco up in King's Cross. 7/10
4. Future Lovers - This track is musically similar to I Feel Love by Donna Summer [listen to the live version from the Confessions Tour to hear the mash up! It is ace!].
5. I Love New York - Not that great. 6/10
6. Let It Will Be - A bit of a… Read more
0 of 2 people found the following review helpful
True fans who know M's work know that this is her best.
1. American Life - Yeah this track ain't great. 6/10
2. Hollywood - This is more like it. A bit of guitars and dance pop. 10/10
3. I'm So Stupid - One of the best tracks on the album, it talks about living in a bubble and breaking out of that, and finding proper meaning in life. Very fun to sing along to. 10/10
4. Love Profusion - 'and I know I can feel bad hen I get in a bad mood'. I would not like to see M in a bad mood. 7/10
5. Nobody Knows Me - I never really liked this one. I always felt it is a club stomper waiting to happen, but it never kicks off, it always bubbles under… Read more