0 of 2 people found the following review helpful
I dont know why this has so many good reviews. I rented it from lovefilm and played it quite a while.
It soon becomes very apaprent that all you're expected to do is navigate a platformer style assault course, which is slightly amusing. After this you move into a basically instanced shootout arena where you're expected to kill anything between 3 and 50 enemies. This cycle repeats over and over, with the occational pre rendered cut scenes.
It's very very boring in my opinion. I love shooters, I like platformers. This is just a boring mash of them. They've just made the game longer by adding in more enemies to shoot and some easy to implement rewards. Instead of actually… Read more
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
A Ubisoft forum manager outlined Far Cry 2's DRM (Digital Rights Management) system and it seems that it will be one of most well behaving DRM systems of all time.
- You have 5 activations on 3 separate PCs.
- Uninstalling the game "refunds" an activation. This process is called "revoke", so as long as you complete proper uninstall you will be able to install the game an unlimited number of times on 3 systems.
- You can upgrade your computer as many time as you want (using our revoke system)
- Ubisoft is committed to the support of our games, and additional activations can be provided.
- Ubisoft is committed to the long term support of our… Read more
14 of 31 people found the following review helpful
Well i was incredibly annoyed when i found out the PC version of this great title was being delayed by months. And lost all faith in PC gaming for a while (I'm a long time hater of consoles, for no partcular reason). However, read this about the PC version from a popular gaming website:
"Today Ubisoft announced that Assassin's Creed for PC will be available at retailers nationwide in March.
Assassin's Creed for PC will feature four brand-new exclusive types of investigations, providing more ways for players to explore the various locations of the Third Crusade. Players will assume the role of the main character, Altair, and will work to stop hostilities by suppressing… Read more