The Doctor

 
Helpful votes received on reviews: 48% (197 of 407)
Location: Ireland
 

Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 50,865 - Total Helpful Votes: 197 of 407
The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Ever&hellip by Ken Robinson
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Not in my element, 27 April 2014
I read the Kindle version of this book and at 82% it suddenly finished, thank god, leaving 18% for credits, references and index. This came as no surprise as the whole thing could have been written on one side of a sheet of A4. Only the first and last page had any relevance or shed any light into 'The Element', the rest just story after story of famous people who he presumed had found their element. Big deal. I wanted to know more about me; the what, the where, the how, etc There was also a tedious section on education and mentoring that was so unrelated that I wasn't sure if I was reading the same book!

Page after page I trudged, seeking guidance as to how The Element could… Read more