9 of 11 people found the following review helpful
- Focusses on value streams.
- Practical requirements examples.
- Very dry read, very academic in nature with no practical example of the whole theoretical approach working.
- Strikes me as very waterfall in approach.
- DCI struck me as just a simple implementation of the Strategy Pattern with the Decorator Pattern, so the end was a bit of a let down. This would have been fine but the DCI architecture was built up as a major evolution in development.
- The above point reinforced the view that architects are largely out of touch with the practices and technology used by developers, I left feeling that a good… Read more