God of War 3 was the first title I played from that series! I fell in love straight away! It is simple, has a stunning design and is a good game to play every now and then! No difficult storyline or confusing controls. Even if you didn't play for a week, you will be able to jump in straight away!
The same happens with this title! Easy going, quite brutal yet epic! Great graphics! Good story but the selling point here is the online multiplayer mode! I've spend many nights (and days) fighting with and against fellow players all over the world and I just L.O.V.E it! Can't get enough! If you were looking for a good of war co-op multiplayer game that keeps you entertained for… Read more
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
I got my copy today and I already looked through it three times! I like the layout and the quality of the book is amazing! The Cover is a nice leather imitation and looks very luxurious! (There is a nice surprise 'in' the cover!)
The book is divided in 5 chapters!
1. "A Life" (sort of a biography / Interview)
2. "The Shoes" (Shows some of the highlight pieces with and without celebrities)
3. "Fetish" (Shows some fetish pieces)
4. "The Places" (Shows some places like stores, offices and manufactories + the construction of a shoe)
5. "Twenty Years" (a catalogue which shows all actual Christian Louboutin shoes)
My favorite chaptors are 1, 2… Read more