ARRAY(0xa4611774)
 

Angelino

 
Helpful votes received on reviews: 100% (5 of 5)
Location: UK
 

Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 1,035,308 - Total Helpful Votes: 5 of 5
Lamaze Tug & Play Activity Knot by Learning Curve
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful Delight, 6 Sep 2012
I am a fan of Lamaze products. They are very well made and they do what they say on the tin;. The are colourful and engaging for a child. This product is not too big and therefore I think can be used from quite little. The good thing about this item (like many Lamaze products) is the clip so it can be put on anywhere like a pushchair, cot highchair or playpen. I have bought variations for a few babies and they all love it according to the Mommas. Hope this one likes it!
Gund 38cm Duck Medium Soft Toy for Newborn and Abo&hellip by Gund
4.0 out of 5 stars Duck-Tastic, 6 Sep 2012
Very good quality - Soft and very sweet face, exactly as it looks in photo. It is quite big but that was my choice to get it in the size. Hope the baby likes it!
SLX Gold digiTop Amplified High Performance Indoor&hellip by Philex
4.0 out of 5 stars Aerial does the job, 6 April 2009
This Aerial was a bargain for what it can do. In a room not known for great recpetion it allowed my TV to have a great reception without much moving around. 90% of channels are good picture quality on one set up and the remaining 10% i can find if needs be however they are not for the main channels.