Good piece of kit and easy to install.
1) Turn off the power to the alarm.
2) Goto the alarm panel and remove - your alarm will sound, but you can turn this off on the old panel.
3) Remove the positive lead from the battery. The alarm is now disabled and you can replace the old keypad.
4.) Remove the old keypad by unscrewing the screw at the foot of the keypad. DO NOT DISCONNECT YET! make a note of the wire colours and connections or photo using you mobile.
5.) Disconnect the wiring and remove the rear mount.
6) Position the new Keypad mount and feed the wires through.
7) Attach wires to the appropriate connections on the new keypad, then do steps 1… Read more