*** UPDATE ***
I was initially dissatisfied with this product, evident from my original review below. AnkerDirect promptly got in touch with me offering either a refund or a replacement pack of screen protectors; I decided on the replacement pack of protectors. Upon receipt of the package, all was in order as expected and as with the original order. My experience in applying a screen protector to my iPad (in replacement of the defective pair) however, was satisfactory this time round: the replacement screen protector (I only needed to use one) was more co-operative during alignment onto the iPad's screen and suffered far less from difficult-to-remove air bubbles. Moreover, there… Read more
6 of 9 people found the following review helpful
As my first eReading device, I had mixed expectations as to how the Kindle Paperwhite would weigh up. Here is how I would summarise the device, giving no consideration to previous generation Kindles, or other E Ink based eReaders.
- Excellent on the eyes; no eye strain, (I am at the computer for many hours a day, mainly reading and writing)
- Perfect text clarity
- Brightness adjustable for all lighting conditions
- Syncs with my Amazon account perfectly
- User friendly navigation; easy to come to grips with
- Can quickly change the font size of an eBook with a 2 finger gesture!
- Quick page… Read more
2 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Physically, this is a quality product. However, a bible's physical attributes are not why I would purchase such a book. My review is not long, and is only intended to outline a few points I have picked up from the bible thus far, physically, spiritually and academically.
- For a study bible, I am disappointed that the book contains no inbuilt bookmarks;
- I personally like the full page width/single column text, as it improves my reading; because I am use to this style of writing from essentially every other piece of literature I have read. However, I understand this change may not be to everyone's liking, for the usual reasons of requiring more paper (it's a study… Read more