In my personal experience these ink cartridges have lasted a long time and have also worked with my Epson Expression XP-312 with no issues whatsoever. I had a slight issue with one of the black cartridges but a quick nozzle clean was able to fix that.
Good points about the item:
- Work plug and play with Epson Daisy printers.
- Packaged very well.
- Long lasting in my experience.
- Cheaper than Epson's offerings with no noticeable quality decrease.
- All I can think of is a possible higher failure rate than Official Daisy cartridges.
I found this item very cheap feeling (what can you expect for the price though) and the sound quality was actually worse than some of the pairs I've picked up from Sainsbury's. The ribbon cable is a great idea though as it makes the cables less likely to tangle but overall they were uncomfortable and had a low quality feel to them.
Would only recommend this for people looking for a cheap pair of earphones to use until they find something better.
This little USB HUB is absolutely tiny however you can see from the construction of the case and the way it's packaged that it's a higher quality unit. It features 3 standard USB ports and one that is for charging. To use the charging port to its full potential you have to plug it into the wall with the included 5V adapter. The unit shows you whether the HUB is using power from the USB connection or Power through an LED on the top.
Good points about this item:
- Looks fantastic and the size enables it to be used in multiple scenarios.
- The ports all worked and were plug and play on Linux (Debian more specifically) and Windows 8.1
- The charging port is quicker… Read more