Style over substance
, 27 Feb 2013
Looks good, feels good, not so great at picking up spaghetti.
Reason? The prongs are too short so the spaghetti slides off.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
I now have 2 of these, so I don't miss out when one is in the dishwasher.
Perfect combination of strength, clean-edged squidginess and heat resistance.
Just right for scooping every last trace of jam, peanut butter, marmite from jars.
I use mine for stirring and serving my morning porridge and for frying indian spices.
This particular model is too small for family stir fries, because the handle isn't long enough to keep you away from the heat. That's why I have a larger version as well.
17 of 20 people found the following review helpful
Got this for protecting my cats from big neighbourhood bully cat.
- Very quick to load, if you have a pool or bucket or sink of water to hand.
- Can fire a drenching burst of water probably 40 feet realistically, depends on your strength.
- Needs reloading after one big blast - but it's quick to reload.
- You can fire it in multiple shorter bursts, less distance though.
- Does leak a little if you have to hold it or leave it for a long time, this imperfection loses the 5th star for me.
Cannot report as yet on long-term cat impact.