This is a really good chair and we are glad we bought it but it isn't perfect!
- vibrate mode is good and helps him fall asleep
-easy to adjust positions
- folds down almost flat which is brilliant! We do a lot of travelling about and can put it in the car easily with all the other baby stuff to take to other people's houses
- easy to unclip the back to put it into a lying position when he falls asleep without disturbing him
- toy arm swings to the side so we can take him out of it easily
- will last him ages
- wipe clean
- easy to rock with your feet
- allows him to sit up and see what is going on
- if I am trying to multi… Read more
We bought this for our three month old son and he loves it! Although he can hold his head up, he is still a little small for it and we need to put books under his feet! It will last him for ages! We have had it a week now and already we can see a difference in the strength of his legs and he is holding them out more instead of keeping them curled up like a newborn. It is a large item and dominates the room but it's worth it! But it can be folded down a bit so you can fit it through a doorway. We have peace of mind that he will be ok if we are on our own with him and need to get on with something else. It comes 'flatpacked' but it is really easy to assemble! The musical activity can… Read more
12 of 13 people found the following review helpful
This book is fabulous! It is laid out in an easy to follow format and explains everything you need to do and why it is like that! Nothing is assumed but it doesn't have that patronising tone either. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to do their own website..I'm making great progress with mine!!