What is Amazon Family?
Amazon Family is a Prime membership program aimed at helping parents and caregivers in the prenatal through toddler years use Amazon to find and save on products that families need. Amazon Family is open to anyone, whether you’re a mum, dad, grandparent or caretaker. New members are eligible for a 3-month free trial period that includes a free trial of Prime in addition to Amazon Family exclusive benefits. To receive these discounts, you must be in the Amazon Family 3-month free period or be the primary holder of the Amazon Family and Prime account.
Amazon Family Exclusive Benefits during the 3-Month Free Period
- 20% off nappies with a Subscribe & Save subscription. This discount includes a 5% Subscribe and Save discount plus a 15% Amazon Family member discount. The maximum discount on nappies is 20%, regardless of the number of Subscribe and Save items arriving on your monthly delivery day.
- Access to Amazon Family exclusive discounts and deals.
Prime Benefits also Provided During the 3-Month Free Period
- Free One-Day Delivery on millions of items.
Benefits after the 3-Month Free Period
At the end of the free three-month period, Amazon Family members will continue to receive the Amazon Prime and Amazon Family Free Trial benefits listed above for £79 a year, plus the following benefits:
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows.
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
- Membership sharing benefits: invite up to four family members to share your Prime delivery benefits for free.
Current Amazon Prime Members
If you’re already an Amazon Prime member and you sign up for Amazon Family, you’ll receive all Amazon Family benefits for free. Note: If you cancel your Prime membership, you will no longer be eligible to receive the additional Amazon Family discount on Subscribe & Save items and access to other deals and discounts.
Any customer who has ever received Prime shipping benefits through Amazon Family or Amazon Student is ineligible for the Amazon Family free period. We also consider your free or paid Prime membership history when determining eligibility. Amazon Family is limited to one membership per household.
For the Family Terms & Conditions, click here.