‹ Back to Kindle Help Community

Contact us button not working on my kindle fire hd

2 replies Sort by

By Barrie Birch, 17-Aug-2014 15:56 BST Permalink Report abuse

The contact us button on on my kindle fire hd isn't working properly, I can select prime and more,other questions,something else but when I tap on chat option it sends me back to the home screen on my kindle fire hd.Can anyone help fix this.

Thank you.

By Combat Wombat, 17-Aug-2014 16:08 BST Permalink Report abuse

Well @BB, as with every other temporary glitch on the Kindle, a simple RESET by pressing and holding the power button in the ON position for a slow count of 23 (Keep pressing, holding and counting slowly) usually cures it.

Have you tried a simple RESET by pressing and holding the power button in the ON position for a slow count of 23 (Keep pressing, holding and counting slowly)? Did it cure it?

If not then hopefully @Fi will be able to chip in and give you some great advice on how to get the CONTACT US button to work.

Did this help answer the question? Yes Please try again.

Thank you.

Thank you.

By CBRetriever, 17-Aug-2014 16:56 BST Permalink Report abuse

In reply to Barrie Birch

17-Aug-2014 15:56 BST

The contact us button on on my kindle fire hd isn't working properly, I can select prime and more,other questions,something else but when I tap on chat option it sends me back to the home screen on my kindle fire hd.Can anyone help fix this.

I think the Contact Us button is meant to be used on a computer....

and it doesn't work well with some browsers

1 person thinks this reply helps answer the question. Do you? Yes Please try again.

Thank you.

Thank you.

If you find this content inappropriate and think it should be removed from the Amazon.co.uk site, let us know by clicking the button below. This will be sent to Amazon.co.uk, and we will take appropriate action.
Thank you for your feedback.
There was an error with your request. Please try again.
Answer this question
Answer this question

Submit answer

This question

Total replies 2
Initial question 17-Aug-2014 15:56 BST
Latest reply 17-Aug-2014 16:56 BST
Please try again.