‹ Back to Kindle Help Community

Suddenly says on devices registered in Amazon account

1 reply Sort by

By realbookreview, 17-Aug-2014 09:32 BST Permalink Report abuse

My wife and I both have Kindles on the same account and pay on One Click using the same joint account credit cards. Recently both of us failed to purchase books on our Kindles (we have had them for years and have lots of books) and were told there was no credit card connected with the account. Went into Amazon account and looked to update the credit card details but they were up to date. Looked at "your downloads" and there is one book from 2012 !! Looked at "Your Devices" and it says no Kindles registered to your account. Went to register the Kindles and the devices say they are registered and give the option to de-register. Now completely confused, help please.

Thank you.

By Damaskcat, 17-Aug-2014 09:42 BST Permalink Report abuse

In reply to realbookreview

17-Aug-2014 09:32 BST

My wife and I both have Kindles on the same account and pay on One Click using the same joint account credit cards. Recently both of us failed to purchase books on our Kindles (we have had them for years and have lots of books) and were told there was no credit card connected with the account. Went into Amazon account and looked to update the credit card details but they were up to date. Looked at "your downloads" and there is one book from 2012 !! Looked at "Your Devices" and it says no Kindles registered to your account. Went to register the Kindles and the devices say they are registered and give the option to de-register. Now completely confused, help please.

You have two Amazon accounts. I suggest contacting Amazon using the contact us button on the right and see if they can sort it out for you,

Did this help answer the question? Please try again.

Thank you.

Thank you.

If you find this content inappropriate and think it should be removed from the Amazon.co.uk site, let us know by clicking the button below. This will be sent to Amazon.co.uk, and we will take appropriate action.
Thank you for your feedback.
There was an error with your request. Please try again.
Answer this question

This question

Total replies 1
Initial question 17-Aug-2014 09:32 BST
Latest reply 17-Aug-2014 09:42 BST
Please try again.