Like any community, our third-party selling community has rules to help ensure a safe and enjoyable buying and selling experience. Please take a moment to read through our Community Rules.
- honour your commitment to buy or sell
- maintain current account information
- limit your selling activity to a single account
If you ever find you can't log in, seek password assistance. Suspended customers will not be allowed to establish new accounts.
If you have a legitimate business need for a second selling account, you may apply for an exception to this policy by contacting Seller Support through the help section of your Seller Account and choosing the following options:
Contact Us Form > Seller Account Settings > Other Seller Account issues
In your request, please provide an explanation of the legitimate business need for a second Seller Account.
Also note that in order to be considered for approval, you must:
- Have a Seller Account in good standing with excellent Customer Metrics.
- Have a separate e-mail address and bank account for the new Seller Account.
- Not intend to sell the same products in both Seller Accounts.
You'll receive a response to your request within 2-3 business days.
Please understand that violations of your agreement and programme policies (of which these Community Rules are a part) can result in suspension of your Amazon.co.uk account.
- leave thoughtful feedback about your transaction partners
- do not misrepresent yourself
- participants must be at least 18 years old.
Please use the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.co.uk Seller account.