One-Day Delivery to European Destinations
This page describes our One-Day Delivery method.
What is One-Day Delivery?
One-Day Delivery is offered on eligible items in our stores for delivery to:
Here's how to get One-Day Delivery:
- Add the item(s) to your Shopping Basket and proceed to the checkout.
- Dispatch the item to a delivery address in one of the countries above. If your delivery postcode is not eligible, the One-Day Delivery option will not be displayed at the checkout.
- Select your payment method. If we're not able to charge a credit/debit card on the day you place your order, we won't be able to dispatch the item in time for One-Day Delivery.
- Select One-Day Delivery as your delivery speed. This will be at an additional cost. See delivery rates.
- If your order contains other items that aren't eligible for accelerated delivery, you'll be prompted to split your order (at an additional cost). We'll then dispatch the items eligible for One-Day Delivery as soon as we can, and dispatch the other items as they become available. Please note that all the items in your order will be delayed unless you split your order.
Note: Cancelling items, combining orders or changing your delivery address or delivery options after you place the order could mean your order is no longer eligible for One-Day Delivery.
Note: It is recommended that you include a contact phone number as part of your delivery address. This will ensure that if there is any issue with the delivery, the carrier will be able to contact you. When you receive the order, please check the outer packaging and if it is damaged, refuse delivery, or sign for the package as damaged.
Information on 1-day Delivery to Germany and the Netherlands.