Amazon Selling Coach
We are always looking for ways to help you increase your selling success on Amazon. The Amazon Selling Coach feature offers personalised notifications to guide you in maximising your effectiveness as a seller.
As we identify selling opportunities for you, we will notify you in several ways:
- Amazon Selling Coach in Seller Central: Find this feature on your seller account on the Business Reports page, where you can download a full opportunities report. More information is available on the Selling Coach page under Learn more
- Email recommendations: To learn how to verify your Amazon Selling Coach email address and notification preferences, see Setting Your Notification Preferences Help. You can also find all of your Amazon Selling Coach e-mails on the Amazon Selling Coach communications page.You can receive email recommendations in your home marketplace language, English. Learn more
- Amazon MWS: Recommendations can be downloaded in bulk from Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS).
Amazon Selling Coach notifies you about the following types of opportunities (the actual notifications list is more detailed)
- Inventory Opportunities: Based on your recent inventory and sales data, certain products that you offer may have lower than optimal stock. Now would be a good time to consider restocking, to avoid running out of stock and risking pre-fulfillment cancellations. (Our inventory projections are based on your sales over the past seven days.)
- Product Opportunities: Increase your selection on Amazon by adding listings for these products, which customers have recently shown interest in and have limited availability on Amazon. You can set your recommendation preferences (link to Amazon Selling Coach – New Selling Coach Page Help) to include or exclude brands, categories, or specific products. Since you have listed similar products in the past, we want to let you know of this customer interest and help you identify valuable growth opportunities for your business.
- Global Selling Opportunities: Make your products available to customers internationally through Amazon Marketplace global selling programs. Your products may be listed in other marketplaces to expand the number of customers who view your products.
- Fulfillment Opportunities: We want to make you aware of high customer interest in products you offer that currently are not offered through Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA). If you offer these products through FBA, they may become eligible for FREE Delivery, Amazon Prime, or other FBA benefits that customers love.
- Low Price Opportunities: Many sellers have told us that they would like to be informed when there are comparable offers with lower prices. The Match Low Price feature considers the lowest price currently available for active listings on Amazon.co.uk.
- Listings to Fix: Our experience shows that complete listings are easier for customers to find, evaluate, and purchase:
- Failed Listings: If an attempt to create a new listing fails, you can review and fix listing errors by using the Fix Failed Listings
- Suppressed Listings: If a listing does not meet Amazon's standards, it may be suppressed from search and browse. To fix suppressed listings, use the Fix Suppressed Listings tool.
- Listing Quality: If your listings have quality alerts, you can use the Improve Listing Quality tool to add missing information.
Please use the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.co.uk Seller account.