How do I change the security settings on my browser?
To change the security settings for Internet Explorer Versions 7
1. Click on Tools at the top of the IE screen.
2. Select Internet Options from the list.
3. Click on the Security tab.
4. Click on Trusted Sites.
5. Click on the Sites button.
6. Clear the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" box, if it is checked.
7. Type the following Web addresses into the "Add this Web site into the zone" textbox, clicking the Add button after inputting each address:
8. Click OK to exit the Trusted Sites dialog box.
9. In "Security Level of this Zone," click on Custom Level.
10. Under "Reset to custom settings," select "Medium" from the dropdown list.
11. Click Reset.
12. Click OK to exit the Security Setting dialog box.
13. Click OK to exit the Internet Options dialog box.
To change the security settings for FireFox
1. Click on Tools at the top of the Firefox screen.
2. Select Options at the bottom of the list.
3. Click on Content.
5. Click OK to accept the changes.
Click the links below to find answers to your questions and get advice on selling at Amazon.co.uk.