Buying from Amazon's Preferred Merchant, Indigostarfish.com
Indigostarfish.com is an independent Jersey-based merchant offering to supply goods to UK customers via the Amazon.co.uk website. Orders placed with Indigostarfish.com are subject to the Indigostarfish.com Terms & Conditions.
Note: Each item ordered from our Preferred Merchant, Indigostarfish.com, will
be packed and dispatched separately. As items are charged for at the time of
dispatch, orders for multiple items may result in multiple charges on your
payment card within a short period of time. If we notify you that we're having
difficulty processing payment for an order for multiple items from
Indigostarfish.com, please contact your card provider as they may have blocked
your card as a security precaution following multiple authorisation requests.
Back to top
- To order a product from Indigostarfish.com, click the "Add to Basket" button or 1-click button as you would for a regular Amazon.co.uk order. Once you've placed your order, Indigostarfish.com will dispatch the item directly to you in accordance with their standard terms and conditions a copy of which are available here: Indigostarfish.com Terms & Conditions.
- If you can't see the message "Items for dispatch to UK will be sold by Amazon's Preferred Merchant." in the availability message on the product information page, your item won’t be sold to you by Indigostarfish.com.
- If you experience any problems with your Indigostarfish.com order or if you require a refund, please contact us and we'll arrange for your refund to be processed by Indigostarfish.com on your behalf in accordance with their standard terms and conditions.
- Indigostarfish.com is a fully-licensed and independent Jersey-based company; as an Independent Merchant trading on the Amazon platform it is required to comply with strict operating parameters and is entirely committed to offering its customers the best selection at the lowest prices.
- Goods sold by Indigostarfish.com by way of personal import are "Community Goods" (i.e. in free circulation in the customs territory of the EU) and should not therefore be subject to customs duties when you import them from Jersey to the UK. They can only be dispatched to locations within the UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all BFPO addresses) and the Channel Islands.
- Ownership and risk in the goods will transfer to you when the goods are dispatched from Jersey on your behalf by Indigostarfish.com.
- Indigostarfish.com will only dispatch Orders placed on the Amazon.co.uk website to the UK.
- If you order an item that is messaged as being sold by Amazon's Preferred Merchant for dispatch to anywhere other than the UK, you are placing your Order with Amazon.co.uk. This will be subject to Amazon.co.uk's terms and conditions, and the appropriate VAT charges for the destination country will be applied to the order. Click here for more information.
Amazon has negotiated delivery rates on your behalf with Indigostarfish.com. The delivery rates for Indigostarfish.com items can be found on the Amazon.co.uk delivery rates page.Back to top
Items purchased from Indigostarfish.com are dispatched individually by Jersey Post who will effect delivery of the Goods into the UK postal system on your behalf. Expected delivery time for First Class is 2 to 3 business days after
dispatch and for Super Saver Delivery is 3 to 5 business days after
Back to topGiftwrapping Restrictions
Giftwrapping is not available for items sold by Indigostarfish.com.
Back to topReturns Policy
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to Indigostarfish.com in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened (with any seals and shrink wrap intact) and they will ensure that you receive a full refund for the price you paid for the item. Please note: Indigostarfish.com can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information and to find out how to return items sold by Indigostarfish.com, see Return an Indigostarfish.com Item. Back to top
You can cancel or amend any order placed with Indigostarfish.com, provided that the order has not yet entered their dispatch process.
Click the "Your Orders" button in Your Account and sign in with your e-mail address and password.
You should then click the "Cancel items" button. To complete
cancellation, select the tick box to the right of the order and click
the "Cancel Selected Items" button. You'll receive an e-mail
confirmation from us on behalf of Indigostarfish.com shortly afterwards.
If the order is listed as "Items Dispatching Soon" or "Items Dispatched", you will need to wait until the order is delivered to you before you can cancel the order. Please read Your Statutory Rights to find out more.
Back to top
Where any amount of tax is payable, the price payable by the customer to Indigostarfish.com will be inclusive of that amount. When products are imported into the UK, VAT is usually payable in the UK by the importer of record (the customer is considered the importer of record in respect of items purchased from Indigostarfish.com). When ordering an item from Indigostarfish.com, for delivery to the UK you are acting as the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the UK. Whilst at law, you would be liable for import VAT at the time of delivery, Indigostarfish.com will discharge that obligation on your behalf by making a payment of import VAT to HM Revenue & Customs of an amount which is included in the price you pay for your purchase.Back to top