Return Software: 30-day Returns Guarantee
Note: Amazon.co.uk cannot accept returns of software purchased from third-party sellers at Marketplace. Instead, contact your seller to let them know you would like to return the software to them.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with software purchased from
Amazon.co.uk, you can return it to us in its original condition within
30 days of the date you received it, unopened (with any seals and
shrink wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you
paid for the software
- We will not process any software returned to us if it has been opened. We reserve the right to refuse returns
or to charge you our fees and expenses if the product is received
otherwise than in accordance with these requirements.
- Specific information applies to the return of damaged, defective and incorrect items. See Return a Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Item.
- For instructions on how to return items purchased from Warehouse Deals see Warehouse Deals seller information.
Our Returns Support Centre will guide you through our Returns Policy and provide you with a printable personalised return label.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns if you deliver them to us by hand
- We will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your return--this may take up to three weeks
- For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service if the value of the return is more than £50
Note:If you return an item/s to us using a pre-paid,
personalised return label and the reason for the return is not because
of an error on our part and the item is not defective, we will deduct
the cost of return postage from your refund. See Delivery Rates for Returned Items.Information about returning software under our 30-day guarantee