Return Items You Ordered
This page explains how to return items to
Amazon.co.uk. This includes returning gifts, return of damaged items and return of defective items.This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
You can return many items sold on Amazon.co.uk. When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the Seller, item, or reason for return. To return an item you've ordered please
Extended Christmas Returns
We've specially extended our
returns period for the Christmas season. Items dispatched by
Amazon.co.uk during the period from November 1, 2013 to December 31,
2013 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on January
31, 2014. Our returns
policy will revert to the standard 30-day period for items dispatched after December 31, 2013.
Please note that
this doesn't apply to items sold and fulfilled by Sellers on Amazon
Marketplace. For information about returns to Sellers please see our
Marketplace Returns and Refunds Help page.
To return an item you ordered:
Go to the Online Returns Centre, and click Return items.
Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order.
If you don't see the order you're looking for, select another option from the See more menu, and then click Go.
Select the items you want to return.
Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box.
To continue, do one of the following:
- If the item was sold by Amazon.co.uk, select your return option.
- If the item was sold by a Seller, click Submit for Approval.
Some Sellers may need to review your return request. After the Seller reviews the request, they'll provide a label or instructions on how to return your items. If you don't receive a response within two business days, you can submit an A-to-z Guarantee claim. For more information, go to A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee Protection
Select your preferred return method.
If you choose to return via Amazon Locker, you'll be prompted to select a Locker location at this time. For more information about returning an item to an Amazon Locker, go to Amazon Locker Returns.
Click Print all return labels to print the return authorisation and return label.
Put the return authorisation inside of your package and attach the label to the outside.
- If you're offered a pre-paid return label, please be aware that each of these labels is assigned to a specific return. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, please don't include items from multiple orders or shipments in the same box.
- If you return items in which you've saved personal information, such as laptops, cameras or other electronic devices, you must erase this information completely before sending the product back to us.
- For items sold by Amazon.co.uk, return costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return. For more information, go to About Refunds.
To learn more watch the following video about returning items.
Return Your Item