Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Customer Discussions > Nicole MacDonald forum

Now that it's live - what are your thoughts on Awakening?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Dec 2011 17:48:00 GMT
Reader says:
Any characters you love or hate? What's your favourite part? Did any bits make you cry *grin* And do you have any predictions for book three.... (I know, but I'm not telling ;p)

Posted on 3 Jan 2012 09:39:26 GMT
LeaDee says:
Loved it. Iggy you love to hate cos of his plans. Cried when Cat took Audy and Lucky to Ada (how silly am I) . Laughed at the Centaur riding. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the girls didn't make it back, maybe Kassie or Loi, as Kassie seems clumsy and Loi can be moody so could a disadvantage at a crucial moment. Or not lol. Just can't wait to see what happens next!

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jan 2012 15:47:35 GMT
Reader says:
*grin* Well it can't be that silly, it made me teary to write it :) And really, Cat's about as klutzy as Kassie ;p I love all the thoughts you have going on!!

Posted on 8 Jan 2012 10:27:06 GMT
Nickyliz says:
I really........ hope Iggy disn't have it in him to kill Alex :-( my perfect ending would be that noone dies!! please please please i wouldn't be able to handle that (that includes griffons and dragons cats or dogs) also the girls are called the "elementals" most people beleive there is only four some beleive there is a 5th spirit what is your view on it ? could Alex be a spirit user ? , a new character comming into the book ? or is ther only four elements ??? mmmmmmmmmmm.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jan 2012 18:03:12 GMT
Reader says:
Technically yes there is often another 'spirit' element, but then Elena would have mentioned that in the first book. And Iggy... well Iggy certainly has his own agenda! *grin* I'm trying to make the read as 'real' as possible, so I can't guarantee a happily ever after - but I know what you mean Nicky!! I love the characters so much :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nicole MacDonald forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  19 Dec 2011
Latest post:  8 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers