Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Nicole MacDonald forum

Awakening, Book Two of the BirthRight Trilogy

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 60 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Jul 2011 17:51:38 BDT
Hello :) For those readers that enjoyed The Arrival and are looking for book two, this is just to let you know that I intend it to be available in December (or earlier if possible).

Thanks!

Posted on 7 Jul 2011 11:15:46 BDT
Woo Hoo! Can't wait! Thoroughly enjoyed 'The Arrival', could not put it down.

Posted on 8 Jul 2011 18:46:10 BDT
Last edited by the author on 8 Jul 2011 18:46:41 BDT
Great. Half way through reading the 1st book and totally absorbed in the story. Hope book two is as good.

Posted on 8 Jul 2011 18:48:03 BDT
Great. Half wat through reading the 1st book and totally absorbed in the story. Hope book two is as good.

Posted on 12 Jul 2011 20:14:15 BDT
Lys A says:
Yey i just finished book one today, and was a bit gutted to find out that i couldnt find the second one!
Im a huge book worm and cant wait to read the second installment :)
Good luck and ill keep my eye out for the next one :)

Lisa

Posted on 20 Jul 2011 04:35:21 BDT
Okay I've just realised that I didn't click tracking on this discussion ;p So thrilled you all have enjoyed it and Lara Croft - LOVE your Amazon name *grin* And The Arrival really was just the beginning... :)

Posted on 21 Jul 2011 20:13:41 BDT
Maid marie says:
I'm with Lisa. I have just finished The Arrival, which I
thoroughly enjoyed and couldn't wait to download
The Awakening. I was gutted when I found it hadn't been
Completed yet. Please write faster.

Marie

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jul 2011 20:20:37 BDT
*lol* no pressure there huh Marie ;p I promise I'm working hard on it but I'll never be a 'pop it out in a month' type author. Good things take time :) And December will be here horribly quick, trust me *grin*

Posted on 29 Jul 2011 15:37:32 BDT
Jcgitt says:
As much as I was also wanting to start the 2nd instalment seconds after finishing the arrival the anticipated wait will make the read that much more enjoyable

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2011 22:47:49 BDT
Now that's the spirit :) I promise it'll be worth it *grin*

Posted on 5 Aug 2011 06:01:59 BDT
For those watching closely - an update! I have just completed the first draft of Awakening!!! Exciting stuff and now I get to chew my nails till it gets back from the first critiquer. Nicely on target for December :)

Posted on 13 Aug 2011 12:21:29 BDT
The cover for Awakening is now up and you'll see it's my profile pic for the moment :)

Posted on 13 Aug 2011 19:20:03 BDT
Lys A says:
i found it on your website. I love the writing its gorgeous.
VERY nice cover :) Roll on dec!! Cant come quick enough.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Aug 2011 06:34:48 BDT
Glad you like :) I think it's perfect *grin* and I'm still waiting nervously for the return of my first draft *gulp* hate waiting for these things *lol* then onto the re-writes!!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Aug 2011 17:36:47 BDT
XashleeX says:
just finished book 1 today and i must say i loved it!!! cant wait for book 2 X

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Aug 2011 17:47:22 BDT
Thanks for letting me know Ashlee :) So happy you enjoyed it!!

Posted on 18 Oct 2011 17:15:30 BDT
50 shades says:
Just finished went to buiy book two and OMG left on a cliff hanger for another few months, oh well at least I can put it on my Crimbo list. Great book not my normal read but really enjoyed this once I got past the first chapter and got into the swing of it.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Oct 2011 05:11:11 BDT
Only two months K Walton - trust me, I'm counting *grin* I'm working through the edits of Awakening right now :)

Posted on 23 Oct 2011 12:35:27 BDT
LeaDee says:
I think the free kindle books are a fantastic way to introduce new authors to avid readers. I have found about 7 authors I haven't tried before, and several books I would never have looked at if it wasn't for free, mainly because they are fantasy and im more a horror chick, but found fantastic books! Have thoroughly enjoyed the Arrival and eagerly await the next instalment. I am sure it will be just as great xxx. (have to add I even cried when Cat was in tears with Alek's cold shoulder lol)

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Oct 2011 13:07:37 BDT
Hi LeaDee

I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed it :) And I'm hoping to offer a new re-vamped version of The Arrival (with a map, glossary of characters and better formatting as well as re-editing) to all those who have previously downloaded it, ideally at the same time as when Awakening is available so keep an eye out for an e-mail from Amazon :)

Nicole

Posted on 21 Nov 2011 18:47:52 GMT
Nickyliz says:
do we have a date yet i know it's december but when???? I feel like ive been waitin years on this book!! anybody got any idea's of some good reads till last me till then ??

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Nov 2011 06:47:35 GMT
Hi Nicky

At the moment it's looking like two weeks into December. I'm working through the second to last edits and then it's off to the line editor... and from there it's just making sure it looks bootiful ;p In the mean time, The Arrival will very soon be re-released in a MUCH sharper format, including a basic glossary of characters and a map. So you'll have a chance to reaffirm the story before jumping into book two.

Nicole

Posted on 1 Dec 2011 23:56:08 GMT
LeaDee says:
Ooh exciting stuff :). Can't wait for the next installment.

Posted on 8 Dec 2011 19:48:44 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 8 Dec 2011 19:49:21 GMT]

Posted on 12 Dec 2011 12:19:32 GMT
Last edited by the author on 12 Dec 2011 12:20:16 GMT
adele says:
Hi, read the Arrival back in June and understand that the Awakening is due to be released this month (December) can you give me a hint on when this month PLEASE......lol
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nicole MacDonald forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  60
Initial post:  3 Jul 2011
Latest post:  23 Aug 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers