Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Feb 2013 13:10:35 GMT
Hey i have just finished reading the three current books in the Bowl of Souls series. Very nice work with the characters and setting.

I was just wondering when, roughly, the next book might be available. Is it finished and being proof read? Not yet finished or started?

I look forward to the next release :>

Posted on 10 Mar 2013 17:06:26 GMT
any idea when book 4 is out?

Posted on 16 Jul 2013 22:59:27 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Jul 2013 23:00:08 BDT
I am shooting for October 2013 for book five, guys.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2013 21:23:47 BDT
Yva Williams says:
Couldn't come soon enough. October it is, though. Why is not available for pre-order yet?

Best wishes

Yva

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jul 2013 16:15:46 BDT
I don't have the cover or exact date yet

Posted on 31 Jul 2013 10:32:43 BDT
Can't wait. Love the series.

Posted on 7 Aug 2013 14:38:01 BDT
Stef says:
Have also really enjoyed the series . Have been delaying starting book 4 because I wanted to see if the series was continuing.

Posted on 8 Aug 2013 08:34:44 BDT
Great series, must be good for me as I normally tire with series after a couple of books now I want the next instalment.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Aug 2013 16:08:39 BDT
Thank you Sarah, Stef, and Michael. I am so glad you are enjoying the books!
Do you have any questions I can answer about the storyline or characters? I'll try to answer without spoilers for book five.

Posted on 12 Sep 2013 22:32:32 BDT
Was wondering when book 5 will be ready? Is it soon? Please say its soon! lol Great works and I have just re-read them, as you stated around October so i caught up to prep for it. So soon would be awesome!

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Sep 2013 22:36:04 BDT
Soon is very soon. I am hoping to have it out a few days before the end of the month. Fingers crossed. I am in the editing phase now.

Posted on 17 Sep 2013 15:13:25 BDT
C. Mather says:
really looking forward to book 5, sounds like we get some back ground on several key characters. and of course a resolution to the whole mother of the moon rat's scenario.

You've previously stated that the story will continue in future series, and I was just wondering have you already got the titles for these series thought out? If so do you mine sharing them?

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Sep 2013 17:04:51 BDT
C.Mather,

We learn background on several key characters, including Jhonate and Lenny and Tamboor and the Scralag.

As far as future series, I definitely have storylines thought out and ideas for individual titles, but I'm still mulling the series titles. I can tell you that the next series will take place largely in Malaroo (Jhonate's homeland)

The next book will be called Tarah Woodblade and will lead in to that series. It's kind of like the book that ties the two series together.

Keep an eye out for book five's release date. Before the end of the month for sure.

Posted on 24 Sep 2013 09:34:23 BDT
Book Five will be out today! I just submitted it!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Trevor H. Cooley forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  7 Feb 2013
Latest post:  24 Sep 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers