Customer Discussions > Diana Gabaldon forum

Echo in The Bone

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Oct 2010 17:31:36 BDT
Have just read Echo in The Bone. great book as usual, but what an ending! So much hanging, when do we find out what happens next please.
Jo UK

Posted on 25 Oct 2010 21:30:41 BDT
PigletsPress says:
usually takes a couple of years !! re read the whole series again whilst waiting!!

Posted on 18 Oct 2011 01:46:54 BDT
Nightingale says:
Read that Outlander 8 is due to be published in 2012. Let's hope it's the beginning and not the end of the year.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 May 2012 18:14:08 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 May 2012 18:14:57 BDT
Get yourself on Facebook and to Diana's site, she has daily lines of her next book, " Written in my own hearts blood" which is due out 2013 ....... it looks amazing btw!!!!!!!!

Posted on 22 Aug 2012 07:57:53 BDT
E. Woodley says:
What the devil is Diana playing at? This magnificent, well-written story is now being dragged out of all recognition. She is trying the patience of all the devoted "Clare and Jamie" fans (who will all have their own ideas about what happens in the end), and gone off with the awful Lord John. Get back to your roots, and give us conclusion, before you lose us.

Posted on 22 Aug 2012 08:47:24 BDT
having been a fan of the series since i read outlander 17 years ago i'm getting fed up of seeing endless novellas brought out when its a good 2 and half years now waiting to find out what happens in the cliffhanger endlings of echo...just looked back and i bought it from US (it was out sooner than in UK so i paid extra) in dec 2009....if we're going to have to wait this long diana please tie up loose ends so we're not left in lombpo while you write other stories.... i'm almost (but not quite) past caring what happens to them all.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Diana Gabaldon forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  17 Oct 2010
Latest post:  22 Aug 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers