Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Jan 2011 18:45:10 GMT
Well worth a read,couldn't put it down luckily I was on holiday at the time so I got through it in two days now I want to read more of her work but I'm struggling to find anything at the moment

Posted on 21 Jan 2011 21:52:44 GMT
Deeply depressing to read, at times painfully indulgent - going into feelings about losing someone close at great depth. Rather too close to the bone, especially in the light of recent real life events, involving the murder of a young woman, whose body is discovered in the snow. Not for the faint hearted or for anyone, who has a daughter in fact.

Posted on 24 Jan 2011 20:34:14 GMT
J. C. Simcox says:
the first book I have read for a number of years and finished and what a one to chose to finish!!!!! I was gripped, as mentioned by others alittle close to the bone as a mother and a sister; many aspects identifiable. But a brillant not to be missed book. recommending it to everyone. thanks to Rosamund Lupton for inspiring me to read again.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Jan 2011 19:40:31 GMT
So pleased you enjoyed 'Sister' I read it on holiday and like you was hooked,waiting for a new novel from this brilliant author

Posted on 1 Feb 2011 08:30:41 GMT
kimborams says:
Thought this book was absolutely brilliant - read it in under 2 days over a weekend as I just could not put it down. Really felt an affinity for Bee (and Tess through Bee's thoughts of her). Interesting twist in the tale at the end - didn't find it depressing though!

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Sep 2011 17:38:38 BDT
sorry to bother u ,wud like to get this book 4 my ma,is there much racey material in storylline , thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Sep 2011 18:12:11 BDT
Hi Peter,no it's suitable for your ma to read,also get Rosalinds new book 'Afterwards' brilliant to follow on with.Barbara

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Sep 2011 20:06:31 BDT
thank you very much

Posted on 14 Sep 2011 20:07:19 BDT
cheers

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Nov 2011 20:23:49 GMT
T4bsF says:
Have just finished reading Afterwards... Brilliant book. Cried buckets. This Author obviously knows a thing or two about love.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Nov 2011 23:00:02 GMT
A very gifted and astute writer...waiting for number three to hit the book shelves
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Rosamund Lupton forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  17 Jan 2011
Latest post:  12 Nov 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers