Customer Discussions > Peter F. Hamilton forum

Excellent Books

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 May 2010 19:35:05 BDT
R. Robbins says:
I've been reading Sc-Fi for a long time now and came across this authors books several years ago and couldn't stop reading them, Since then I've read all of his books and can't wait for the new ones to appear. Long may he continue writing as he has been doing. Once you read one you will not go back. Sci-Fi at its best.

Posted on 21 Jul 2010 09:42:14 BDT
I agree. SO much so that when The Naked God came out in hardback, I carted it all over Australia so that I could read it ASAP in 2000. His writing compells you to continue reading.

Posted on 16 Aug 2010 12:16:17 BDT
I've been reading sci-fi since the 70's and thought it was a dying genre but Hamilton had proved me so wrong and i'm glad!

Posted on 23 Feb 2011 15:32:05 GMT
R. Croft says:
I too have been a sci-fi fan for many years and can't get enough and have read a couple of Hamiltons books over the years in no particular order but im now re-reading in order, he is brilliant I love his books I can loose myself in them

Posted on 11 May 2011 20:08:51 BDT
i havent read any of his books yet but i have one of his books the commenwealth saga part 2 so i have had to buy the part one it will in fact be my first sci fi book i have read and the longest i must say i will put another comment on of my thoughts about the books after i have read them cant wait
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Peter F. Hamilton forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  30 May 2010
Latest post:  11 May 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers