Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Joe Brown forum

Is it true a 3rd edition is coming out soon?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Jan 2011 21:28:13 GMT
A. Humphrey says:
I can't remember where I read about it though I heard that a third edition of the atlas was coming out. Does anyone (Joe!) know when that may be?
Cheers, Anton

Posted on 18 Apr 2011 22:26:23 BDT
Joe says:
Hi! Thanks for the question

I'm working on the Third edition right now, I'm hoping to have it out in time for Christmas. I'm re-drawing the lot using satellite imagery for much better accuracy, converting all dates to DD/MM/YYYY format, and have slightly expanded coverage to places like Slough, Windsor, Tilbury, Redhill and Gravesend. It will of course be updated with a now 'under construction' Crossrail, a by then open DLR to Stratford International, recent Overground developments, plus a lot more detail and accuracy regarding former goods yards, engine sheds, industrial facilities etc. I plan to have separate maps depicting electrification, gauges, as well as new and improved large-scale maps of complex areas.

Hopefully worth the wait!

Joe Brown
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Joe Brown forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  24 Jan 2011
Latest post:  18 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers