Customer Discussions > Will Wight forum

The crimson Vault (the traveler´s Gate Trilogy: book 2)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Oct 2013 00:54:27 BDT
Jim2 says:
Does anyone know if and when it will be published in hardback/paperback?

Posted on 3 Oct 2013 06:36:38 BDT
Hey Jim2! Will is working hard on getting The Crimson Vault ready for paperback. He has been constantly editing it and is working on adding some neat details into the new version of the book. He hasn't given a time frame yet, but I imagine he will have the paperback ready in the next couple of weeks. It will depend on how long it takes for the paperback process to go through. If I hear more i'll make sure to let you know. He will probably inform everyone on his blog www.willwight.com as well or through his facebook page. In regards to a hardback, I wouldn't expect a hardback until he has finished his third novel, City of Light. I imagine he would like to wrap all three books into one big hardcover edition if there is enough demand for it, but we will see. Have a great day!

Posted on 12 Nov 2013 15:27:33 GMT
T. Sims says:
Does anyone know when the third book in this series will be available. Have read the first two and and cant wait to read the next one.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Will Wight forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  3 Oct 2013
Latest post:  12 Nov 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers